Wednesday 14 October 2015

How do I connect with "the little spot"

                              How I connect with "the little spot"
I connect with the little spot that when I have nothing to work in school too, I connect with the little spot when my mom scold me because I don't go out to play ,also I connect with the little spot when I want to do something but I can't find something to do, also I connect with the image of exclamation when I find something that call mi attention, also I connect with the little spot when I go to a new place, also I connect when someone wants an animal left him and he take it away, also I connect with the little spot when my parents explained me something, also I connect with the little spot when I wake up early and I've didn't sleep so weal, also I connect with the little spot when I have to explain to my classmates something in class, also I connect with the little spot and the little figures when I am invited to a friend's house and I have to go but I don't  wanna left.


Manuel A. Tinoco Tecante 

No comments:

Post a Comment